Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blue Print


OK people, for
anyone interested,
here is the info on
the blue horses.
As I said before
it is a bit complicated
but I will do the best
I can.....here goes.
The Blue babies are
all out of Blue Roan Draft
cross mares.
All of these Mares
are daughters to Jerry.
Jerry ...top right
is Percheron/ Quarter/ Mustang.
Confused yet? OK. The mares
were then bred to Vana Bud
A very nice Black Running Quarter horse,
this produced the blue babies.
Apparently Bud has some pretty
good parentage behind him.
So the Mare Jill is bred back to Bud.
She will foal this Spring, should be
a nice baby. If anyone is interested
in more info on these horses please
let me know on this blog and I can
arrange to oblige. It is just really hard
trying to do it all in here. But at least
now you have a little more info. Stay tuned
for a day in the life......

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie