Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For Sale





Hey fellow bloggers. Here are some pics of Jake now 2 mths old and his Mom. This pair are for sale, together or individually. Jill is a nice Mare, she has come a long way in the time she has been here. She has lovely babies. Jake as you can see is built very well, I think he would make a great rope horse, you should see him put on the brakes and turn........ well he's got it all. Jake gets handled every day and is quite easy to deal with. At time of weaning he will pick up his feet- tie and know how to load. He is definitely going to be a Blue Roan. If you would like more info or pics. contact this blog in the comment section and I will get back to you. Stay tuned for more sale horses. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Janice, stop by my blog; I have an award for you! And more Lily pics, please!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie