Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow .........Snow ......Snow

It's a snow removal day. This is Dave's version of how to get snow off the roofs of buildings, it works pretty well at that.






It was definitely time to get rid of some of the snow .It was getting quite deep. Last year a lot of the snow slid off on it's own but this year it is staying put. My theory on the snow not sliding this year is that when it got really cold it froze it in place now it can't let go. Well I did say a theory!!!!
Last year it seemed like every time I went out in the morning my truck was blocked in by a wall of snow, not so this year. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I don't mind not having to dig out my vehicle every morning.



2 comments:

Shirley said...

Snow blower on a roof! Who'd'a thunk! Man, you've got snow!

Janice said...

This is nothing compared to last year. Last year at this time we were up to the second from the top wire on the fence, this is almost a walk in the park.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie