Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Challenge 'Signs of Fall"

Good Morning fellow bloggers.I will apologize now for my weak efforts, I just plain ran out of time.

You can just see the patches of red on this Maple. This Burning Bush is gorgeous. Other than these few varieties not much is changing here yet. Although the temperature sure is. It was a balmy -5 this morning. For those of you that still get measurement and temps in proper english that translates to about 22 or 23 degrees farenheit.
I spent a great deal of time chasing leaves across the yard.......but you guessed it, being the queen of missed shots.......I missed it. So this is what I got instead.

The lean to is full of hay, around here that means fall....... and winter rushing up behind. Well everyone that's it. I have to run I will check out your stuff later. It is a beautiful Fall day here , blue sky slight breeze . I hope you all get the same great weather and have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

flowerweaver said...

Fall isn't here yet, but it looks like you are prepared for winter! The Burning Bush is pretty!

colleen said...

Wonderful shots. We too have some burning bushes changing, but not much else yet.

VioletSky said...

Not much colour down our way either, though it is certainly trying to change.
Love a good burning bush!

Ed said...

Well done, I can't wait for the maples and aspens to fully turn...:-)

Shirley said...

Not much for leaves on the ground here yet, but I think we'll get a big change in the next week or so. Save me a burning bush next spring!

Anonymous said...

the sky in the first photo is awesome!

threecollie said...

Nice shots...very much like home. Thanks

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie