Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Challenge " Faces"

The challenge this week is Faces....well she didn't say what kind of faces. I have to admit though I got a little carried away with this one face. Kali from a pup up to today.
Kali
042

011
This dog has suckie down to a science. 
 
011
 
Who wouldn't fall for that? 

020
 
This is a face that puts a smile on my face everyday...she is totally irresistible...can you tell she has me trained.
021
 
 If I wasn't having so much trouble with my computer and blogger I would have gone overboard on Sage too. I was having trouble finding my old photos of her as a pup( she was so cute you almost couldn't stand it) and growing up...she had such an ever changing face until she was about two ish. I caught her with this face Sat morning.

013
 
And last ....just because Dave thinks his dog suffers when he's not home....Tucker  ....Aw what a face!!

014
 
Well guys that's it for me. I'll be checking you all out later.
Have A Great Week

14 comments:

Shirley said...

Adorable dog faces! Ummmm, Kali definitely has the pathetic gene.....wonder where she got that from....

Ed said...

Neat shots, Kali is adorable..:-))

Montanagirl said...

Yes, very cute pups. Dogs are so cute when they're puppies!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

OH! but what wonderful faces!

Firas said...

Beautiful set of faces : )

Firas said...

Beautiful set of faces : )

WildBlack said...

Cool faces :)

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Love Kali's growing up faces! That face is sure to bring a smile... :) Tucker's sweet too! Little tip of tongue!

Anonymous said...

Sweet doggies. I bet Tucker is a bit jealous of Kali? :)

Janice said...

dibear, everyone is jealous of Kali....I have to admit she is spoiled rotten. I don't think Tucker cares much but Sage sure does.I have to remeber to give her a bit of special attention everyday.

Anonymous said...

wow, loved the 1st shot, nothing to beat it, so cute :)

Crystal said...

Aww so cute! I love the tongue sticking out ones too.

The Dancing Donkey said...

Beautiful Border Collies, can't get any better than that.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants far more consideration. I'll probably be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie