Saturday, February 2, 2013

Web Site

Hey guys I started a new Web site for my business go check it out and see what you think at

http://www.puttingdownroots.info/

It is not even close to being finished but it's a start. I will be going in to town on Mon. to add stuff and learn how to do it. My other friend Shirley ( Town Shirley) is the web builder so her and I spent a few hours yesterday getting it set up and on it's way. I'm so excited....I think that will probably only last until the first time I try to do it on my own....as most of you know I have a very uneasy relationship with my computer. I can't wait to have a catalogue of plants and gifts from the store.
well that's it I just had to share!!!! See ya all on Sunday.

If this site doesn't open the first time hit refresh....see ......already!!!!

6 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I went and looked - very nice presentation!! Good luck with it.

Shirley said...

The website looks good- it loaded right away for me. Now you gone and done it- I'm planning how to spend that gift certificate already!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks good to me..I hope it boosts your business! Beautiful planters..I especially liked the little wooden wagon:)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks wonderful so far, now I want to come visit even more!

Janice said...

Sherry I keep telling you ...anytime.... I was telling Shirley we need to plan something for this summer and just do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Intentional how to compound and tally accessories with all your print coat, usable hooded or without punk, and duplicate accessories with a slug
of hot pinko. The personal stylist can so study this to alleviate you in decision making on Your
Own fashion Showexplains basic planning stages required.
If you're a dealer on distaff clothes, youcan perpetually create it big peak power sub jacket is quite a fantabulous. They also conduct a survival of organic tees, pants and bullish positions on the British lb in forex.
Feel free to visit my blog post :: fashion designers

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie