Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Stills On A Monday ' Blue'

Well here I am... a day late as usual I would have been here on Sun. but I was having technical difficulties ##!!**##!!!**#### So the challenge this week was Blue, Ed said to be a bit more creative than a Blue Sky so this is what I came up with...not so sure how creative but it is what was on hand.
 My Bandana pulled out for riding in the - temps...so nice keeping your neck warm.
IMG_1890

Well this one needs no explanation.
IMG_1898

IMG_1901

And the last one is for you Ed....how about a painted blue sky....sorry I couldn't resist...if it made you smile my work here is done!!!!

IMG_1902

                                                             Have A Great Week

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Definitely creative, gee the windchime thingy looks familiar!

Ed said...

Cool blue shots, your link worked at Sunday Stills..:-)
p.s. I did some water shots for today..

Crystal said...

Nice, i like your choices, but not about riding in the - temps!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great Blue choices:)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie