Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Day in Paradise



This is Dave. He has been out chopping down bug kill trees. Dave comes from good working stock and he is not for sale. The other pic which is terrible..... Sorry....... is the herd out in the big pasture .Eat Eat Eat. They are just eatin machines. Boy I'm going to work them this Spring. My riding horse is so fat I can't even get my saddle to stay in place. I have been very bad this winter. I haven't been on a horse once. Last year was great I lived not too far away from a place that has a Indoor arena and I went quite frequently to clinics and Cattle sorting. It was a lot of fun and kept my mare in very good shape. I really have my work cut out for me now trying to get her back in condition. It doesn't help that she is such an easy keeper and the boss to boot. She just moves everyone else around and gets all the food..... I know what you are thinking, take her out and feed her seperately ....tried and failed. That is another story and would take way to long to explain, suffice it to say she is one up on me in that department. Mattie is one horse that will keep your mind sharp because as we all know we are smarter than they are Right........ Right. I am right arn't I. Well guys I have to go, much to do and so little time. Anyhow I'm sure you didn't sign up to read a book. Bye Type at you later. Have a great day.

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie