Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring



OK bloggers I am trying this again.
I have been on here for 2 hrs.
The demon stikes again. I had
some really nice pics for you.
They were flowers from last year.
I was hoping to show that Spring
really is coming. Although some days it is and other days.........not so much. Anyhow this program is making me crazy. I seem to
be able to only put 2 pics at a timeIf I try for more my typing goes vertical beside the picture, what is that all about? Can anyone out there tell me how to stop that or fix it when it does. I find it all just a wee bit frustrating.........not..... try a lot. Oh well I am tired of the whole thing, I am going to give it a break. If it looks funny published I guess I will have given everyone a good chuckle, that is OK cause remember what they say about humor. Have a good evening. I will try again soon.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm sorry I don't understand

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie