Sunday, April 6, 2008

At The Beginning





Finally back to horse stuff.
These are pictures of Moxie when she was born and a day old.
In case you didn't know from previous blogs, Moxie is a purebred Morgan. She is coming 4 this year and will be starting her formal training. I am very excited about her getting started. She is an interesting horse with all kinds of personality. Besides the personality though this horse has great movement. She has an easy grace about her, extremely free flowing gaits. Sorry if I don't have the horse lingo right, I just go with what works for me. I have never been a very technical conversationalist so please bear with me. I'm sure all you horse people know what i'm talking about and for those that may not be too experienced my style is probably quite understandable. Anyhow back to Moxie. Moxie is quite athletic, I think she can and will be adept at anything she is asked to do. She is a nice natured horse and really likes attention. Moxie is for sale but I would like to see her started before she goes anywhere else. I couldn't get her now picture on here but I will on the next post. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can see a pic. of her now. It is not a good close up but you can sure see how much she has changed. Well fellow bloggers I must go. My greenhouse awaits. I am avoiding having to plant some baskets. But alas I have put it off as long as I can. These particular baskets are turning out to be rather painful, they have the coconut liner and they have to be cut to fit the container and ouch....... I have ripped the skin off my hand in the process. I have managed to get 4 of the 10 I need done. Oh well spring has sprung. Later.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Cute pictures! She looks like she has a natural Morgan stretch!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie