Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Change Cont.



Good Morning, I guess it is
the sky is blue... there's a bonus.
It is still so much like winter it is definitely getting old.
I saw my first Robin yesterday
so I know Springs coming. I'm going
to finish off the story about change.
Please forgive me if there are a bunch of mistakes in here, I don't have time today to sit here forever and try to fix my ineptness......so you get what you get.Anyhow we sold our place in Wardnerit took less than 24 hrs to sell.
We had no idea what the plan was for the property. The neighbor got wind of the plan for the property and the next thing you know we became bad people. The developers that bought the place have a plan to put 53 lots in there. Some will have Stata type homes and some will be RV lots. The neighbors became angry and put signs all over the place. You can't tell much from the picture but the one is the plan for the property and the other is a sample of what some of the people think about the plan. What is really ironic about the whole thing is that the people complaining the loudest are transplants from other Provinces etc. They say they don't want a bunch of Albertans or others coming in and buying up spots, yet that's exactly what they did. At any rate to make a long story shorter, my part in all this was pretty simple. I found the whole thing sad. Our house was moved and is sitting on a trailer with a for sale sign on it. They damaged it in transit which was only a couple hundred yards. Anyhow enough of this stuff. the moral of the story is. Change is not always a good thing. Some things are better left the same. I had a picture of the house in here but I don't see it anymore..... I think the demon got it. Anyhow enough for now . It was not my intent to write a book. Stay tuned for more on the horses. I have strayed long enough. Have a great day all.

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie