Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunday Challenge " Things with Wings"

Good morning, I didn't have a lot of time for this one. I thought oh goody this one will be simple......not.....thanks Ed. I was going to do the usual suspects birds, butterflys maybe some bees. These creatures hang out in my greenhouse, usually there are so many they get to be quite annoying ....not the butterflies, the minute I went down there with my camera none to be found. I was barely able to get this Robin catching her breakfast.
That's it for me guys. I'm looking forward to seeing Shirley's stuff over at Ride A Good Horse it sounds like they are going to be interesting unlike .........huh you know. Later. Have a great Sunday.

9 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I like the airplanes shot with the mountains in the background. The bench adds a sense of scale. Nice touch!

~Lisa

CTG Ponies said...

Good job! I was wondering when I was going to see an airplane.

WhimsybyMari said...

seems like I stalked my gardens also with not much luck either!! Very nice shots I love the airplanes and the golden hue of the picture.

Shirley said...

Hey, the early bird catches the worm! Good capture there.

flowerweaver said...

The airplanes are really nice and scenic, too!

VioletSky said...

The airplanes sitting in the field is great!

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I love the planes, the lights and shadows on the ground! Very cool perspective and lots of depth!

Kelly said...

A guardian angel....very creative!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Any photo with mountains is greatly appreciated by us flatlanders! :)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie