Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Boys

Well finally the boys have names .....except the red one - how about a little help, the choices are Rocky,Charlie, Rio or Chip. So as you can see from the photos the guys are a little easier to handle...however we still have a long way to go but it is nice to see they are making the effort. Now you can be properly introduced to the boys. To Dave's right is.... here it comes.....Blue, to his left is Speck the black which I didn't get a good shot of is Max and Red to be known as whatever the majority of you pick.



Yup with a little gentle coaxing and the fact that they love grain you wouldn't know these were the same four ( wild ones)not that long ago. By Spring they should be a lot more tolerant of us humans ....at least that's the plan. Keep ya posted on growth and progress. Hey yahoo I managed to get a post done and it didn't take all day. I'll be keeping stuff crossed though and we will see if this is going to be a wonderful computer 2011, check out people's blogs tomorrow the challenge is your best of 2010 there should be some beauties in there.

6 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Janice, Happy New Year !!!

My vote is Rio, Red Rio (Red River)

Shirley said...

Happy New Year to you and Dave! I vote for Rio too.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I like Rio, knew a very good horse by that name and ,well I just like it . Happy New Year Janice

Crystal said...

Thats a tough one, i am horrible with names, but I do like Rio but I kinda like Charlie too.

Sarah said...

Rio seems to be the favored name, and I have to say I kind of like it too!
Handsome boys! Are you changing over to roans?

Janice said...

Sarah I still have and love my Morgans/ And A Quarter Horse. The Roans are Dave's thing...I like them but I'm not switching anytime in the near future or ever.Thank you for the nice comment about my photo abilities.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie