Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge " Emotion"

This week's challenge was a hard one.....well at least for me...we'll see if it was hard for anyone else. The challenge is Emotion but not our own. The idea is to garner emotion from the viewer...not sure I pulled it off. I had to go to the archives, some of the ones I would have chosen would not up load so here is what you get. The dawn of a new day.

Kali
Sage


The wound Jake got in his leg last year. If you look close you can see the vet has her tool all the way through his leg.

This last one has nothing to do with the challenge, it is the color I promised to put in my posts until there is some out there on it's own. If it elicits an emotion from you cool....kill two birds with one stone.


Shirley I had other flower shots just for you but this stupid computer ate them and I wasn't about to start over....sorry next time. Well that's all I have.....I know weak. Have a great week. Later.


11 comments:

Shirley said...

Okay, the first second and third shots make me happy, the next one is Ewwwww! and the last one definitely makes me happy- and hopeful- c'mon spring!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

All but the wound make me happy, and the wound, wellif it healed I guess uit could be a happy to in time

Janice said...

Sherry that wound did heal nicely.

Linda said...

It was extremely hard for me. The flowers give me a cheerful feeling though.

Achieve1dream said...

Ahhhhh put a disclaimer next time lol. I used to watch surgeries when I worked for a vet, but seeing scissors stuck through a horse's leg isn't pleasant when viewed unexpectedly lol. Great picture though. It definitely created emotion. :D

Far Side of Fifty said...

I had great emotion and empathy for Jake and the wound..:)

5 Starr's Farm said...

I thought this was a hard challenge.
That wound was a OMG, but the rest made me smile...

Ed said...

From Awww to Ouch, well done and great shots..:-)

allhorsestuff said...

whew...lots of emotions from mee too...really gorgeous sunrise...sailors take warning!

Crystal said...

Very nice shots, well except the wound one, but my favortie is Kali in the feed tub, too cute!

gtyyup said...

You weren't weak at all in this challenge...well done girl! The New Dawn is so very pretty~

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie