Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Challenge " Sunsets Or Sunrises"

Not so easy, we have had no color in our sky for quite some time. I have cheated again and resorted to archives. So all I have is Sunrises, this is going to sound stupid but in this location I rarely see a Sunset....from time to time I see a bit of pink but just barely.You will just have to live with the many Sunrises I have captured in the last year. Hey the good news is they are colorful and it posted on time.
















These pics are not tweaked at all so what you see is what I saw.Have A Great Week All catcha on your blogs. I'm betting there will be some spectacular photos.

13 comments:

threecollie said...

Very beautiful! It sure was a good week for them wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shots! Jan, You did a great job in putting them all together. It is a treat :) Keep em coming.

bekahjane said...

very nice. I absolutely love your header photo of your horse. beautiful.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Just beautiful ,! Wishing for some rain for you

Ed said...

Beautiful shots..:-)

Anonymous said...

Great job! :)

Judy Johnson said...

So many good ones! Not sure which I like best!

MTWaggin said...

Wow, they are all just lovely. Nice captures!

Crystal said...

Very pretty with lots of color! I love the second one best though, pretty cool!

Linda said...

I think you did VERY well. A cousin of ours once commented that in the mountains she hardly ever sees a good sunset and envied ours.

Terry and Linda said...

AHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I love the third and the last, but they are all good.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Shirley said...

Awesome! The second and the last one are my picks.

Gail said...

What an amazing variety of beautiful photos...stunning.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie