Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Challenge "Backlit"

This weeks challenge is to back light your subjects, the examples shown were leaves... so pretty hard to find that around here right now so I thought I would try some other stuff. I'm not sure I have met the challenge but ...I tried. I think it also would help to have light that didn't come in the color of gray.
Then
                Now... you can just see some veins in those ears....well you can if you look hard enough.
 That's it for me....I know weak effort...but really I couldn't find anything like the examples  shown. Well.... and also it probably doesn't help that I have a tendency to march to a different drum. ....hey it's all part of my charm.....and if you believe that.........LOL :)   So I will be expecting to see some cool stuff from you all.                                        
                                                    HAVE A GREAT WEEK 

5 comments:

Shirley said...

You got some nice ones. I had the same problem you did.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I had the same trouble with this challenge. I think you met it well though -- especially the picture of the cat.

Linda said...

You did well! I love the kitten peaking over the edge!

Barb said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Love Canada, love BC, love rural, love horses, love dogs and love photography so you know I'll be back:)

The shot of your cats ears is just adorable.

Crystal said...

I think you got it, I love the kitten shot and the last tree one.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie