Saturday, February 4, 2012

At Last At Last!!!!

What's this you say..... a big empty hole....well not for long.
It has been a long time coming. We finally got a new stove...not too fancy but just fancy enough ...it has a few features I think I will enjoy...will it help my culinary skills....not!!! well maybe it will because now it will actually cook things properly...I might even get a little adventurous and try some new recipes... well maybe.....now that I know I can control my stove.....yippee. You know what they say simple things please simple minds.
     Can anybody tell me the trick to getting the stupid tag off the oven door???? There must be a logical  way to do it............                                                                                  

5 comments:

IanH said...

Talk to hubby and get the use of his can of WD40. It works really well. Make sure the burners and oven is cool before spraying.

Shirley said...

Woohoo! Dinner at Janice's!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Whoo hoo!!! Apparently a blow dryer will help take it off, but I don't know for sure. mine had a sticker on it till I went to Mexico, and my friends hubby snuck over and fixed it!

Crystal said...

how exciting a new stove!!! I soo want a new one, except there is really nothing wrong with ours I just dont like it.

Cut-N-Jump said...

If you don't want to go the route of WD40, smear some peanut butter on it and walk away for a little while. The oil in it loosens the adhesive and helps take it cleanly off. Baby oil on a rag might work too. If it is glass, you can use a razor blade and scrape the paper part off before doing the peanut butter or baby oil. Speeds things along.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie