Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Same # % # T Different Day

I am so sick of getting up to this -what seems like every morning...it isn't but it might as well be....how depressing.




I'm having a tough time going from the ugly gray- what seems like continuous snow- to this is what's coming ...(not soon enough)
My plants are coming over the next two days and I am so not ready, they are coming earlier than I had planned so the stove isn't going ...everything isn't all cleaned out and ready....well I guess I can't blame winter on that but I'm having a really hard time getting into go mode. Does it sound like I'm whining....well that would be cause I am!!!!

10 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

ready to whine right along with you . I am soo yearning for spring

IanH said...

The pictures look like our place, except for the flowers. Five hours on the quad and snow blower to dig out! I ache! Spring is only 2 weeks away, but the snow will be with us until late April, or longer. Bah Humbug!

Montanagirl said...

I love your wintry photos though - very pretty!

Shirley said...

Blah! I'd be whining too. Love love love the basket shots, they are so cheerful.
Getting busy in your greenhouse should help by giving you fun stuff to focus on.

Linda said...

....but its pretty!

MTWaggin said...

It IS hard to accept moisture in the form of snow when there was hardly any all winter and NOW to have it dump when one wants spring. Sigh. The moisture will be good though...

Crystal said...

eww, hate to say it but I am sure glad we dont live out there now, we only have about an inch of snow and probly be gone this week.

But then again it will be alot longer till we get flowers here. You have to post pics for us to keep us going till we get ours.

Prairie Ridge Performance Horses said...

Get thee into the greenhouse girl, that'll lift ya spirits!!!
It really WON'T last forever

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Hi Cousins,

I don't envy you, you must be freezing.

Take a plane and come down here.

NZ most famous canine,

Dog, yes, Dog is my name.

Linda said...

To be honest.....your pictures are beautiful, even the snow. I know how hard it is though and how it feels to be of a certain age and have all that work and worry ahead. Spring IS coming....I have it on good authority;)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie