Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Challenge " Yellow"

Hey Ed happy you're back...not that there was anything wrong with the people that stepped in while you were gone....but they just weren't you. Anyhow on with the challenge, sorry I didn't come up with anything more interesting but well I'm just not as good as the rest of you....really there is nothing around that isn't drab and wintery.
It's yellowish.....isn't it???
012

019

023

Well that's all I've got, I'll see you all later.
                             Have A Great Week

12 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely sunset(?) and now I'm hungry but what is that in the last photo?

Janice said...

Sunrise....funny as this sounds I very seldom see much of a Sunset from here.The last pic is a Citrus scented candle and leaning up against it is a book with a ringed spine....of course that one didn't turn out the way I wanted. I tried to take a pic of the inside of it but couldn't get anything that wasn't out of focus. Oh well I tried.

Anonymous said...

Lovely sunset, and who doesn't like bananas? :)

I'm not sure of the name of the flower on my blog, Ive heard it called a shrimp flower!

Ed said...

Great shots that last one is really creative..:-)

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Top shot is at one of the golden hours! Very pretty!
Love the candle and notebook shot.

Janice Grinyer said...

I love the color yellow - esp. yellow sunglasses!!

Your sunset photo makes me want to sit and watch it :D!

aurora said...

Janice, you came up with awesome yellow shots! I was thinking of shooting bananas...I like all your shots - but that sunrise, wow!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I like them! Especially the first one, beautiful sunrise

Anonymous said...

Wow the very 1st picture is super awesome, great shot

Crystal said...

Very cool sunrise, nice it was yellow for you to put in the challenge! I like the last one too, its neat.

WildBlack said...

Beautiful captures Jan.. You chose well for the challenge :)

Firas said...

That sunshot is fabulous!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie