Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Challenge " Texture"

Wow it's been awhile, so this week our challenge is Texture, I worked pretty hard to get these pics ...as I had a very un-cooperative model. It was almost funny.....I say almost...because it was not very pleasant out and my camera was getting wet. Everytime I thought I had a good shot my model would turn away, if I lowered the camera a bit she would turn back and stick her nose right up to my face....so much for a close up....after many attempts I finally had to go with a few that weren't toooooo terrible!!!

057

063

075

Sorry for this pic but it just won't let me change the size...it either has to be small or huge....Whatever......
047





















Well that's it for me...I have to get out of here before my head explodes....way to many glitches to get much enjoyment from doing this...but hey it is what it is I'll take what I can get......cause as we all know it can always be worse.Check you all out later.
                             Have A Great Week





15 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Good job! That last picture is something!

Anonymous said...

Well done. Is the bear paw on a piece of furniture? I love bears!! :)

Janice said...

dibear, the paw is on my door I think I 've had it on a post before. I believe the door was made in Idaho. Whoever made it put in a lot of time.

Eva said...

Great shots. I really like the snow on your difficult model.

Shirley said...

You got some pretty goof shots, nice texture differences between the snowflakes and horse hair, and I always love wood for texture shots. I didn't have time to do this challenge, but it's one of my favorites.

Ed said...

Great shots, looks a bit chilly up there..:-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Very cool shots, sorry you are still having trouble with glitches!

The Dancing Donkey said...

I love your textures and you sun shot from last week is great.

aurora said...

I am partial to the horse hair texture pics, that first shot even has snow in action. Hope you went inside, dried the camera off, and drank something warm!

Montanagirl said...

You did a fine job! Love the frosty horse. And that last one of the paw print is awesome!

Crystal said...

Very cool, I missed this challenge, but did notice yesterday my ponies were quite frosty as well.

Martine said...

I love the last picture too! Is it a bowl or just a carving?

Janice said...

Martine that pic is part of my front door.I'm thinking I will do a post and show it.

Anonymous said...


The last but one is funny, its like a horse sleeping eyes closed :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

do horses feel the cold ?

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie