Friday, March 6, 2009

After The Blizzard

I wanted to say thank you to the people that visit this blog. I was watching faithfully the number of visits, so that when it reached 1000 I could do a contest or something. Due to technical difficulties ......in english....my rotten computer betrayed me and I missed it. So......with a some what belated - Thank You very much for the interest. I will have to do something when we near the 2000 mark.

This is the Kimberley Ski Hill. This is what I see from the bottom horse pasture. This is at 9:00 am after our absolutely horrid weather of yesterday. I won't complain too loudly or long about our weather because it has been a lot worse in other places.




This is part of the clan chowing down. They were quite hungry this morning, they must have burnt off all their reserves staying warm in that strange weather. The area I feed in was all nice and clean from the fresh snow. I discovered that fresh snow covers a lot of stuff, as I was driving the quad through that spot it turned into an unfrozen body of water. I thought I was going to sink into it. It turned out ok no mishaps.....I won't be feeding in that area for awhile.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Looks like you got your computer glitches sorted out. What about video posting? I still want to see the one of Sage playing!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie