Monday, March 9, 2009

Explanation

For those of you that are not aware, Sunday's have become a Challenge day. I didn't explain that very well.So last Sunday's challenge was Self Portrait . for those of you that don't know me .....I don't do photos. This is why the pics you saw, I still got to participate but your all still going to have to guess.....Sorry. On the other hand the people who do these challenges took excellent photos and with some humor as well. If you would like to see them go to the left side of this blog and click on Sunday Stills Challenge. Go into comments and click on any of the names you see in there, you will then see some really fabulous photography. Until next time.

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie