Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Challenge "Toys" Take Two

Ok you guys, yes it's late but this is what I was trying to do for the first one......that is before my computer went cyber nuts.Ok where did it go .....I know it's here somewhere. This is Dave with his dog and their toy.
This is Tucker with his toy Dave.
Sage loves to go after sticks the swimming is a bonus. Tucker trying to get the toy the easy way. Shadow does all the work and Tucker shares in the glory. Well that's it for another Sunday. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these shots. Dogs and their toys....too sweet.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Janice, Great photos..Of course I am always partial to a great Sage photo! But this week I just love Tucker and Shadow sharing in the last photo! :)

Shirley said...

Great photos Janice! My internet was down so I am just catching up now. Glad you got the bugs worked out for this post! Where did you take the dogs swimming

Janice said...

The dogs swimming was up at St. Mary's lake.It's a bit far to go but they really like it there. I think it is probably better for them there rather than Cherry Creek.All three dogs are gimpy so with no current to fight they just swim around more.It's a nice big open spot there so if other people come we can just move further away and still control all the yahoos.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie