Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Challenge ( Wildflowers)

Well as usual I left it too long and I didn't get many pics. Not that I didn't have a lot of opportunities because I did. Iwill be doing a new post on Mon. and I will tell you about my missed chances. For now this is all I have. We went out the one of the nicest places you can camp and ride at. Wildflowers everywhere. So here are some of the ones I got. You wouldn't believe the ones I missed . I'm going to be returning to that place.

Anyhow fellow bloggers I'm done, I need to go lie down. I expect to see some great stuff from you guys. Hope this thing does what it's supposed to, I haven't been able to get it to yet. I'm trying to Auto Post once again. Well here I go ......Just press the button.....ya right.

12 comments:

Shirley said...

I love that one of Sage in the buttercups! Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story......

Tammy Vasa said...

The black and yellow (dog picture) makes for a stunning picture!!

Holly said...

awwww! Love the one with the dog.

allhorsestuff said...

I do love your selection and the dog in the field is perfectly great!
Kacy w/ Wa mare~

thecrazysheeplady said...

Love the picture with the dog - great colors.

WhimsybyMari said...

Love your pup in the flowers great pictures.

Anonymous said...

The dog is a lovely addtion in the midst of those yellow bed of wild flowers.

Anonymous said...

i like the soft tones in these
beautiful stuff
p.s that dog is too cute :)

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Your second pictures is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerweaver said...

The dog shot is definitely my favorite too!

CTG Ponies said...

The photo of Sage in the flowers is precious!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I also really like Sage in the yellow flowers! Well done:)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie