Well I'm back, after looking at some fellow bloggers posts I had to go see for myself, plus my original post was pretty uninspired. Some of the other bloggers were giving their horses
bananas....well this little herd wasn't having any of it. The only one that would even let it close to her mouth was Jade, she rolled it around in her mouth a couple of times and then spit it out. The dog on the other hand thought it was worth risking life and limb for, look where he is in some of these photos. Remeber this is the dog that got his leg broken by a horse........ I think he may have forgotten the lesson he should have learned. Ok back to the fruit part.
Brave or stupid....whichever the case may be he thought that banana was worth it. I hope bananas are not toxic to dogs cause he snarfed the whole thing. Ok now I'm really gone. Later