Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little Trip To Creston

Dave and I went on a mini road trip to Creston, to see Shirley and the rest of the clan( no Ted) We were on a bit of a mission. Thanks to the barter system we were dropping off an Armoire that needs refinishing and in return for that we gave Ted and Shirley a hitch for their truck.....now she'll have no excuse for not being able to come on over this way and go for a ride Wahoooooooooo!!!!!!!Anyhow there was not much exciting to take pics of but I took a few to start of with. Guess who ....excited to be going to see friends and family.

We had a bit of everything along the way Sun, Rain, Clouds etc. This was the view from Shirley's yard.


These next shots are of Flowers and stuff around her yard......boy they sure keep that yard and area nice and tidy.


Shirley's flowers are looking very nice, containerized and otherwise.





Look at that Garden, there is stuff in there that is ready to eat......and stupid that I am Shirley picked me some carrots and radishes and I forgot them......airhead uh but you see I have a plan I will return when the peas are ready.....I love peas right from the pod Hmmmm Hmmmmm good.

So after the tour of the yard a bit of visiting Dave returned with a load of Hay and it was time to go. I can't wait to see what the Armoire looks like all spiffed up. Shirley is going to take a before pic....because I forgot and I will take an after shot then I'll do a post to show you.....it is quite a nice peice of furniture. Later. I will post you Sunday's Challenge tomorrow mostly because I have to go to someone else's farm to get the pics. Later. Have A Great Week















5 comments:

Shirley said...

It was nice to have you guys visit! Alas, it will be at least 2 weeks before Ted can put the hitch on, as he won't be home next weekend. The flowers are my happy place -next to my horses, that is.

Linda said...

I always admire people that can put flowers together and have them look good in a pot! I love the cloud shot.

Crystal said...

Looks like a fun visit! I need to get more flowers in my yard I think.

allhorsestuff said...

Loved hearing of the Visit Janice!!

What fun to have such nice neighbors so close..Fun fun!
KK

allhorsestuff said...

PS,
yea, the terrains were certainly different for us in Joseph, Oregon...very rocky but oh so beautiful! The open prairie was stunningly gorgeous, but again, unusual riding...totally no shade but for a passing cloud. I prefer the tree'd mountains!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie