Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Challenge "25 And 50"

Today's challenge was different, we were to go 25 steps stop, and take three pics. Then take 50 steps,stop and take three pics. They could be in any direction, inside or out. The first three are.... naturally the 25. ( East)



See all that Barb Wire down. That fence runs along the highway for quite a ways, it was refenced last year with new Barb Wire, posts, the whole shooting match. This area has a large Elk population and they travel back and forth across the highway......now if you don't have much experience with Elk....they are poor jumpers......needless to say most of that nice new fence looks like this section.
The next three are of course the 50 steps.  I walked for awhile West of the 25  until I reached A nice meadow ( walked my 50 steps) and saw a bit of shining light.



Well that's it for me.Nothing stunning or out of the ordinary. Off to check you out.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love the light in the second last one. It was dull and windy here today.......and of course I left mine to the last minute:(

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great shots, you changing up the blog? Love the header but your posts are a biot wonky

Shirley said...

That last one of Kali is my favorite, good one!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie