Thursday, December 20, 2012

A New Face

Well we have a new addition to the farm...one that we really don't need.....but my Farrier and his lady came to do feet and proceeded to tell me about this guy.

007

005

006

The people that had him are very nice but not experienced with youngsters so he needed to find a new home. It is not intended that he stay here forever....but he does need to grow and fill out before he moves on. For anyone interested he is very nice to work with quite smart and he is going to be a good size when he finishes out ( 15. 2 maybe 3) he was born Ap. 11, 2012. Anyhow he has only been here for a few days....he's figured out the barn is a good place to be......considering it hasn't stopped snowing since he got here. So now I guess we see how well he settles in.
 Stay warm and dry guys...where ever you are....cause we are neither here.



6 comments:

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

I hope that he settles in well, he looks really cute and I can't wait to hear about how things go with him xxx

aurora said...

How nice that you have room for this cute guy! It will be fun to have a youngster around, what is his name?

Shirley said...

Looks like a nice boy- it'll be fun to watch his further adventures and meet him on Saturday.

Ed said...

AWWWWWWW He's adorable and has a great place to grow up..:-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Nice that you were able to take him in , I am sure he will thrive with you while he is there .
Merry Christmas my friend

Crystal said...

He looks nice. I think I would like the barn if it never quit snowing either!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie