Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Challenge " Holiday Lights And Decorations"

This years festivities have not been overly festive for me. I started decorating my tree( which normally I love to do) then it annoyed me and I took it down. I was going to go down the road and take pics of  a house that has the ugliest most garish decorations and talk about going overboard!!!!i never got there but I think I will add it to this post later in the day, so come back and see it I am not just being hum bug. Anyhow to save the day and give me something for this challenge Shirley and Ted ( Designed by Diamond Lazy H) or otherwise known as( Ride A Good Horse )stopped by to bring me a Christmas present....and this is what it is.
This is what it looks like during the day.

015

This was taken at night with no flash....because it won't work for some strange reason.

016

This one was taken with the porch light on and no flash.Isn't that just pretty. Thanks Shirley and Ted. Shirley will eventually get that studio finished....and then they could be making lots of lovely things.I would start putting my orders in now.

019
Well that's it for me. I look forward to seeing what you all put up. In case I don't get back up here. Merry Christmas all..... and for those that prefer a politically correct versian Happy Holidays...which ever it is stay safe out there....it 's sure a mess around here.
                                 
                                  Have A Great Week

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting
for your further write ups thank you once again.
My blog post :: strange

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I love that! Merry Christmas

Lori Skoog said...

Too clever!

Martine said...

That's my kind of Christmas lights! What a greta idea!

MTWaggin said...

That is a very fun wall hanging! Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Merry Christmas. :)

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

I love that I would love to have that it would go so well with all my horse things!

Merry Christmas, I hope you have a good day!

Ed said...

Now thats an original decoration. Have a Happy Christmas and Boxing Day ( wish we had that holiday down here) :-)

Shirley said...

The photos turned out - I like the last one best. See you Boxing Day!

Montanagirl said...

Oh, that's great! Really like the last shot.

Eva said...

That's a really nice decoration. Hard to take photos of though with some of the lights being that much brighter than the others. I bet it looks great in real life though.
Merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant decor and the horse too... merry christmas :)

Crystal said...

That is so cool! Merry Christmas to you guys :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a great work of art..love it! :)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie