Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Challenge "Big Sky"

I liked this challenge Big Sky, we had to use the rule of thirds...made it a bit more challenging. I didn't get far from home so I tried to work with something I see every day. I caught this same shot at different times of the day and weather conditions and also portions, I hope I changed it up enough so as not to be too boring.
This is in the wee hours of the morning ...just starting to get light.


IMG_1444

IMG_0731

IMG_0715

IMG_0758

Well that's it for me. We have had no beautiful sunrises or sets for a very long time...just bits of color here and there. I'm grateful anyhow because when there are no clouds I see this every morning on my way to turn on the coffee. I did see some pretty spectacular Big Skies on other blogs though...go check em out at Sunday Stills. Catch ya all later.

                           HAVE A GREAT WEEK




12 comments:

MTWaggin said...

Absolutely love those craggy peaks in these shots and hey, he didn't say sunrise or sunsets. You did GREAT!

Crystal said...

I love the third one with the mountains peaking our of the clouds!

Lori Skoog said...

You not kidding about living in Big Sky Country. Beautiful shots...great color.

The Dancing Donkey said...

Great shots, I really like that second one especially.

Shirley said...

You did great! Love the different takes on the same view- and what a view!

Linda said...

I envy your view.....I'd love to be able to see mountains and trees everyday.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Love your view! Mountains every day , sigh

Judy Johnson said...

Beautiful photos of some awesome looking country! The blues and white in them are so vivid!

Ed said...

Excellent, looks like lots of snow up there..:-))

gtyyup said...

WoW...couldn't pick a fav...they're all great!

thecrazysheeplady said...

You don't need wild skies when you've got views like that :-D

Anonymous said...

beautiful images, loved teh 3rd one

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie