Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chuckle For The Day (Real Or Fake)



I couldn't get this video where I wanted it so it will have to stay where it is.When I saw this video I have to say it made me laugh....I guess shit...no pun intended happens when you  are ..to put it nicely...not nice.It aso made me think though....cause of the title...was it revenge or is he crazy as wife states? The things people put out there never ceases to amaze me..although I have to wonder if that was real or just made for the few moments of fame????? Whatever if it's real I'm betting the wife never leaves her computer accessible again.

7 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Hmmmm....Made for a smelly car!

Shirley said...

A rather fitting revenge!

Janice said...

He looks a bit like a loose screw!!!but that is some kind of revenge.

Gina Gao said...

This video actually made me laugh for some reason.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Sherry Sikstrom said...

works for me . He may be crazy but?
After all if you put it out there...

Anonymous said...

ӏ needed to thank you foг thіs fantastic read!
! I сeгtainlу loved every little bit of it.
I have gоt you booκ maгked to checκ
out new ѕtuff you post…
My web-site ... great advertising ideas

Crystal said...

haha made me laugh too, but does somehow kinda fit.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie