Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Challenge

This weeks challenge was odd but fun. Light painting ....who knew.... I didn't quite get what I was after but I came close. The idea was to play with the settings on your camera ... Shutter speed and the like,which by the way I am not good at .....big surprise right :) Tried to do this with my new camera no luck at all. This is what I got with my old one ...at least it tried to get something. The first two are off the tv, that second one is kinda creepy don't ya think....it looks a little alien to me.

This one is from a pocket size flashlight, I was trying to make an S...almost got it too.
Well that's all I have. I bet there is some very cool light paintings out there . I'll be checking you out.
                                                                 Have A Great Week

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey- that worked! Your TV one is much better than the one I tried. And you're right- you captured an alien!

Crystal said...

Haha does look like an alien!! I thought it would be a lot harder thn it was, was actually kinda fun :)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie