Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sunday Challenge " What Inspires You "

The challenge for this week is "What Inspires You  - Why do you take photographs" At first I thought this was going to be a snap...ha ha pun was not intentional. At first I was going to say I take photos to remind me of what I've seen but when I  started looking at my pictures I realized it wasn't so much the seeing as much as it is.... of how certain photos make me feel.I take all that back, I think it's a combination of those things....and also I'm a little worried I'm going to have memory problems as I get older....so I'm hoping a photographic journal of the things I feel are important to me will keep me  in touch with those feelings ...  Does that make sense to anyone other than myself. Like a lot of people I'm sure.....the things closest to me are what inspire me to take photos. My dogs, my horses, the beautiful area I live in...etc etc so I'm pretty sure you know what's coming. These are not what I call beautiful photographs but they are photos that appealed to me at the time.
004


012

014

001

Kali thought she was pretty good stealing all the toys at the same time. I had to get that second shot for sure....what an expression.
003

This is a one time only shot....dirt and all...... Gone but not forgotten.
036

I could keep going but you get the jest of it.....maybe not inspiring to anyone else but it works for me. Well it only took forever to get this post up. I'll check you all out as this machine will allow. Betcha there is some awesome stuff up for this challenge. Later.
                                         Have A Great Week

8 comments:

Strawberry Lane said...

Wonderful photos. You have many things to inspire you! The foggy snow photo is beautifully tranquil.

Crystal said...

Love the first photo!!! I do agree our most inspiring things are that which are around us or we would change what was around us to be inspiring. Do love the faces on Border Collies, they have the pathetic down pat ;)

Shirley said...

I think they are beautiful photos. Kali cracks me up!
That photo of Tex is one of my favorites.

Ed said...

I would say that first shot is beautiful and the last one too. Heck all of them are..:-)

Anonymous said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Montanagirl said...

Great job on the photos - That first on is my fave!!

WildBlack said...

Great captures :) The first shot is very mystic :)

Shirley said...

Hey Anonymous- if you are going to bitch about somebody's blog, put your big girl panties on and leave your identity so we can see just how FABULOUS YOU are.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie