Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Lovely Ride

This post is for Shirley ( Ride A Good Horse) I have found us a marvelous Barefoot place to ride. It is so nice to see some of the world through my own horses ears for a change, not that I don't enjoy looking through other people's horses ears....that's how I see other parts of the world. Anyhow I had a great ride and the scenery was pretty nice too.
007

005
I will try for the scenery photos but I have to tell you now....I am still having nothing but trouble with blogger so if it gets all messed up I am going with it.    
  
008
013

014
I'm pushing my luck but I just had to get these two in. I'm thinking I would love to live over there. How peaceful.

016
Well this just took for ever.....but yay I got a post up. Catch ya all later ...stuff to do. Sorry if the lay out is all screwy but I can't seem to get it the way I want....hey I have to go with it or not post at all.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm in! Looks like a great place to ride.... now I just need to get my new/old truck on the road to pull my trailer!

Crystal said...

Looks so pretty!!!! Def coming out next summer for a ride, i will schedule it in :))

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks like a lovely place to ride, def have get my butt out there next year

cheyenne jones said...

Now that looks Amazing country wonderful shorts

Janice Grinyer said...

absolutely gorgeous - and that trail looks absolutely perfect to ride on - especially if you want to take it into a higher gear ;) !

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie