Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Challenge "On The Road"

The challenge for the day ..." On The Road" Given that I can't seem to get blogger to co operate with me. I will give no description of these pics other than to say they are within a 100 km of where I live ...South, East and West. I don't travel far from home and as you can see don't need to  to get some lovely scenery shots. Now if you can get what I'm seeing to be pictures,,,,you will also get to enjoy what I see daily That's it for me. My patience is about gone. So how do I get all this chicken scratch to upload as the actual picture?
                                
014
 

4 comments:

IanH said...

No photos, just links that give an error "Not found Error 404" Ain't Google wonderful!

Crystal said...

ya I get no photos either, which is too bad, cause I know it sure is pretty out where you live.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

DO you have a picasa web album? I wish I could help, maybe you and Shirley need to give your computer a good talking to?

Shirley said...

Stupid computers! I'll have to come visit and we will see if we can fix this.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie