Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Challenge "Your Best Shot Of 2009"

I don't know about the best shots and honestly I just couldn't bring myself to go back through all those pictures.....talk about headache material. When I thought about it these two pics came to mind....why did I pick them I guess because for me they are actually not bad pictures, mostly though I just really like my dog. This one was from the challenge (The Color Red) And this one is from the challenge (Wildflowers) Sage was so happy to be out , it was her first ride with the horses since she was injured, so this photo really stuck in my mind.
The challenge was your best shot of 2009 we were to pick two favorites, I thought that would be the real challenge. These two .....for me win hands down. I look forward to seeing some pretty good stuff from everyone else. Have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Sage in the wildflowers. Beautiful!

Ed said...

I agree with mom, the one of sage in the field is fantastic! :-)
p.s. there is no comment up at Sunday Stills for your post...:-)

Shirley said...

Good choices, Janice, they do show off your lovely dog!

Holly said...

nice choices! Love the dog!

Anonymous said...

Dogs are ALWAYS good choices...I like all that green in the second one!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hands Down....these are the best!

Great job!


~Lisa

CTG Ponies said...

I love the one of Sage in the wildflowers too.

DayPhoto said...

I love your colors! You did a great job against the black and white! :)

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Horses Are Our Lives said...

These would be my favorite, too!
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/

thecrazysheeplady said...

Sage in the wildflowers is a hand's down choice. Very nice shot!

gtyyup said...

Both are good choices...but I really love the wildflower shot...excellent!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie