Friday, January 15, 2010

A Touch of Color

Well it is such a dismal day out there and I really don't have a whole lot to say so I thought I would put a little splash of color on here and maybe get myself psyched for my coming season.....well maybe it sure doesn't feel like it right now. The owner of the corner store(gas station) said the forcast is for some more -20 #!###!!! I guess that means back into the coveralls the scarf, hat bla bla bla, not that I wasn't expecting it. A week or so of nice weather(if sprinkles of rain ,sun and warm temps makes for nice weather) does not a Spring make. Anyhow enough complaining, here is a container I did for the Cranbrook Golf Club last year it was one of my favorites and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do this year to top it.

Those plants are in a 15 gallon pot set inside a wood barrel, by the end of July you couldn't see any of the barrel. It is definitely going to be tough to come up with something better.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh I think you'll have some great ideas; just change the color scheme and the ideas will flow!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie