Saturday, October 3, 2009

For Ed (Cooking in Texas)

Ed this post is dedicated to you in the hopes that it might cool you off a bit. These pics are from last year but it will look like this soon .......all to soon. If I could even see the Mtns right now they probably already do. I was looking for my pics of the ski hill which looks like it is right in my horse pasture..... another time. The reason I wanted to find them is because Ed says he loves winter ......to each their own I won't hold it against him( he must be crazy!!!!!!!)


Anyhow back to my rambling I wanted to put up those pics because most people that enjoy winter, ski - skate or what have you. Twice in my life I have found myself living below a Ski Hill I find that odd. I don't ski. At any rate here's some more cooling off for you.


I am not a winter person however that doesn't mean I enjoy hot or extreme temps either. If I could have a happy medium I would be very happy where I live. . A little of here a little of there mix it all together and you would have my perfect weather. Well Ed I'm sorry your a little warm hope this cooled you down some. Later have a great day in spite of the heat........

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie