Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh No! Not Yet!

Well it happened I knew it had to but not yet. Today is the first day of snow. Thank goodness it will not stay.
Even though this one is fuzzy I used it so you could see the size of the snowflakes up close. If this was really winter and the snowflakes were coming down like that we would have a lot........ and I mean a lot of snow in a short period of time. Our first winter here I went to bed with a little bit of snow from previous snowfalls and woke up to a whiteout - 2 feet of fresh snow, it was a mess. Of course Dave was working away from home then. I didn't get my animals fed until 12:30. I was madder than a wet hen. When Dave phoned that night I was not a happy camper, it didn't matter that it wasn't his fault, I started on a tirade I'm sure lasted for minutes - Why did we move here - I hate it here - well I'm sure you get the gist of it. Poor man I really am lucky, he rolls his eyes and fixes my issues and never says anything ......well hardly ever says anything. From a distance Dave managed to take care of the snow problem but by then after spending 5hrs on the tractor I already had most of the problem solved. I still appreciated the effort though. Well that's my snow story must run and get the chores done. have a great day everyone and I hope you are not getting snow.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Yikes! It is still liquid here, we are getting rain. Yup, Dave knows when to not say anything!

Ed said...

I am SOOOOOO Jealous!!! I hate to admit it but I love winter! I'm back in LAredo Texas today and its going into the upper 90's..YECCHHH!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie