Monday, March 17, 2008

Ugly


Yuk is this not a depressing sight.It goes with my mood.
While I will admit I am not a computer genius I usually can get the basics down. I believe my computer is possessed by that elusive computer demon. I also think that this program that allows me to blog, is not without flaws. The word preview to me means, I can go into there and see what the posting will look like published. Apparently that is not what it means. I will think it is the way I want it so I publish it and low and behold when you go to see it it has to be redone..........please someone tell me what is the point of the preview option? Anyhow enough of that rant.The pictures you are seeing are taken from my porch at 8:30 in the am Yes that's correct am .....now is that not depressing. Is winter ever going to end. The only comment that I can add to this is the sky is more frequently blue than dismal. I am impatiently waiting for the 2 or so feet of snow that is stubbornly clinging to life .......does snow have life? around here it does. At any rate until all this white stuff goes I can't get into my arena or round pen. We have 5 horses that need to get lightly started. Boy I don't have enough time now to get stuff done. Time just seems to be slipping away. Well folks lots to do and guess what the sun just came out YAHOO.

No comments:

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie