Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sage In Motion

Ok you guys this is my first attempt at actual motion. I have been doing more things with my camera ever since discovering the Sunday Challenges, this is thanks to Shirley over at Ride A Good Horse. Shirley's blogs have inspired me to be more committed to keeping mine updated and also her abilities with a camera awe me. I have no illusions of being that good with the little contraption, however I have been trying harder to get better pictures. To all the bloggers out there that participate in the Sunday Challenges I find your photography skills and your creativity mind boggling with that said hope to see you all on Sunday.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Awww, she is such a cutey! I love the white band on her nose, she reminds me of a teddy bear.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie