Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Get Gone

This is what keeps me busy. I did a post back in March or there abouts to show Shirley over at Ride A good Horse what the baskets for the Cranbrook Golf Club looked like when thay are newly planted. These baskets had been planted for about 3 week

This is now, It has definitely filled out some.
My little Greenhouse is so full I could hardly turn around in it. Dave and I put this up 2 week ends ago in the hopes I could rearrange and gain some ground.
About 15 minutes after it was finished this is what it looked like. I gained a little room but I can still barely turn around in the main greenhouse. I am looking forward to all this stuff going to it's owners, it is really time for it to get gone.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful baskets! I used to feel the same way, and if your weather is like ours ..it has not been warm enough yet to put anything outside. So the plants require you to babysit them until happily they go out the door...especially the special orders..people are counting on you! :)

Shirley said...

They are looking great! I'll probably be there in a few days as I'm going to Creston again. I'll let you know when!

Pony Girl said...

Wow, what a change! They are beautiful! I would love to have a greenhouse like that someday....

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie