Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Challenge "Water Towers/ Grain Silos"

Well guys it's still Say in my part of the world. I am having all kinds of problems with technical stuff. My so called fast computer won't let me do anything so I'm back to "Slow Mo"
My camera got into a tussle with my cat and lost. That probably wouldn't have bothered me so much before I started enjoying the Sunday thing. Anyhow I don't have much to offer for the challenge so this is all your getting.Well have to go ...past my bed time. Hopefully I can get my camera fixed. Good - night .

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's just the coolest water tower. Did you check out the next challenge? Hope you get your camera fixed, because it's colour- the more the better, so you should do well with the riot of colour in your greenhouse!

LA Nickers said...

What a cool water tower!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie