Monday, July 27, 2009

Flower Baskets

Here is a tour around the Cranbrook Golf Course, well not the course just some of their flower baskets. I did a post sometime back in April or beginning of May for Shirley over at Ride A Good Horse to show her what the CGC baskets looked like at that time. So here's an update on those baskets.

While I was cruising around taking pics I came across this interesting specimen.

I still haven't figured out if he's relaxing after a tiring 18 holes or if he just got tired of waiting. Whatever the case maybe he looks pretty comfortable.

That's it I have to go, I could do this all day but I owe Iowe it's off to work I go. Catch you all later and have a really nice day.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful Baskets! You gave them a great start! :)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie