Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow Blankets and Frosting

With the temps rising so comes new snow. I'm not sure if I prefer the cold and no snow or warmer temps and snow. Anyhow this was my view this morning when I went to do chores.
Fortunately I only feed two horses with the wheel barrow and I don't have far to push it.So this morning all the horses had Snow Blankets and Frosting. None of them looked overly impressed......who could blame them, I was crabby just having to go outside.





I like the look on Skooks face, hey man got any heat in that thing c'mon turn it on c'mon.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

The horses are all looking good! We finally got some snow, about 3 inches last night.

Ed said...

They look indifferent, like what snow? :-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Powdered sugared ponies. I love it!


~Lisa

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie