Friday, May 28, 2010

Yay A Puppy

Well here she is....finally. I went to Shirley's to check out the puppies and make sure I was choosing the right one. When I saw them all running around playing I just wasn't sure anymore which one I wanted. It was between Emma, Billie and this little one. After watching Emma for awhile I realized I wasn't all that keen on her anymore, can't really say why cause she's a doll but I just new she wasn't the one. Billie is a beauty she's quiet and sweet but she is a little shy for me. This little girl kept coming to me and she was very interested in everything around her. So I am proud to introduce you to Kalinea she will probably be called Kali a lot. I can't wait for her to come home. Pics and even the name were supplied by Shirley over at Ride A good Horse.Hmm I wonder if I could get Shirley to train her as well. I was thinking of naming her Rayne because it was raining the first time I saw them and it was raining yesterday too but Kali suits her so Kali it is. What a wonderful birthday present from wonderful people.
Isn't she just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!






6 comments:

IanH said...

Wow, congratulations! The pup looks inquisitive and attentive. Good choice!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

She is beautiful! What a little dolly! Kali sounds perfect

Shirley said...

Happy birthday Janice! I know you'll give her a great home. Now, let's get some sheep!

Unknown said...

What a great birthday present.

2manyhorses said...

Yes.....tooooo cute!

CTG Ponies said...

So very cute and I like her name!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie