Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Challenge "Pets"

Today is Monday and I am finally getting my Sunday post up. The joys of modern technology. we have slow speed Internet ( satellite) we asked for an upgrade because it is so slow you might as well be on dial up. They gave us something but I don't think I would call it an upgrade....now it just doesn't do anything...every time it's supposed to be online it cuts out just long enough to screw up whatever you are doing.....oh well I digress, back to why I'm here.
We have been here before. Last year with this challenge I felt the need to explain why I don't call my furry friends pets,this year I still don't think of them as pets but hey I will run with the crowd. So without further ado here's what I came up with.


Can you see Kali in there, Sage and Mia were ratting her out for eating the plants.
This one was funny the little thief.... stole a potatoe out of the bag and was having quite the field day with it.
Kittens in the quad cart,they always seem to pop up when you least expect it.


Some of these critters are no longer part of our household...Shadow the ever patient

My two brothers that had been with us for awhile...gone but not forgotten.

Well that's it for me. Better late than never I guess. I will check out your stuff later gotta run.

8 comments:

DayPhoto said...

I had to post SS today also. Your orange cats are really beautiful. It is so hard to lose animals....I agree they are our friends, not pets.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Linda said...

You've got some sharp looking pets that's for sure.

Shirley said...

Look at those frosty eyebrows! So cute! And that innocent pup with the potato- I have seen that look before, she looks like her mama! |But my favorite is the bucket full of pup.

IanH said...

Janice, great photos! Have you tried the 3G stick for connecting? It is in effect, a cell phone without any frills that just plugs into your USB port? Telus markets it and it is way better than dial-up, and doesn't die in thunderstorms, rain squalls, etc. It was also cheaper than satellite!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Those are great shot, glad you shared.
i like the pup with the potato. LOL

CTG Ponies said...

Great pics!

Janice Grinyer said...

Im not into the pet title either.

I love the last kitty photo! and the potato shot cracks me up :D

Anonymous said...

The kitties are beautiful, but I liked all of your furry friends.:)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie