Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Challenge

Well guys you can thank Shirley (Ride A Good Horse) for this post.Blogger still won't let me upload pics so we went an alternate route.Due to my lack of computer skills it is annoying and well downright aggravating to have to go this different route to get my pics, but thanks Shirley(she is patient)although I think I heard a touch of impatience while trying to talk me through it on Fri....:) if you guys knew me you would know just how hard it would be to help me and keep your cool. Anyhow on to the Challenge. This Sunday the challenge is " Rays of Sunshine" So here's what I got.
                                                     The Sunrise Thurs morning.

Light Sunrise
 
An old Saddle Dave's Uncle gave him. It sits in our hallway. 
037
Well that's it for me, at least I made it this week. I will check you all out later.
                      Have A Great Week

13 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nice! Love your saddle rack!

Montanagirl said...

I just hate it when Blogger doesn't work right! You're doing fine though it looks like.

aurora said...

Beautiful sunrise! Glad Shirley was able to help you out. Blogger doesn't like something about the new header I made, still can't post it. Nothing is easy...hope you get things figured out.

Ed said...

Cool shots..:-)

Shirley said...

It was worth it! I wasn't impatient, just frustrated because I couldn't see what you were doing! Stupid blogger anyway.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice. :)

Crystal said...

Frustrating when stuff wont work. I love the shots though, the sun on the saddle makes it looks so warm and the sunrise has the cool rings around it, although I don't think I have ever seen them as a diamond though, pretty neat!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

So glad you got help to post , these are very pretty. I had a little trouble loading my "Fix " pictures actually had to load them to piccassa then onto the blog from my phone of all things, but it seems fixed now

MTWaggin said...

So glad you got the post up, that last shot I think is the one I like the best.

The Dancing Donkey said...

Gorgeous sunrise and that saddle shot is great. I love the way such photos have a quiet, waiting feel to them.

Lori Skoog said...

Absolutely outstanding shots. Worth the effort!

Anonymous said...

Sun shot is beautiful. It would have been better if u had put those saddle on to the wall, and shoot from a low angle. those lights would'v done magics

Eva said...

Frustrating when things don't work, but flickr is a great service to use. To be honest I never upload my pictures to my blog, I just link them from flickr like you've done.
They're both great shots. I love all the golden colors.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie