Saturday, May 10, 2008

How Much Longer



This is Jade and Jill. The two prego's.
Neither of these two really wanted their picture taken. Boy it sure doesn't help, when one isn't that great with a camera to begin with and then your subjects don't help. Anyhow these two are not happy being in foal. The Roan is due any day and I don't think she can get any bigger. She tried to run today( chuckle) her tail was flagged and she was a high steppin it......it just all looked a little awkward and in s...l...o...wwww motion, she thought she was pretty hot though (chuckle) and Jade well she really hates being pregnant and she lets me know everytime she sees me with a camera.
Well I will keep tryin for better pictures but I wouldn't hold my breath. later. Happy Mother's Day Mom's. Later.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Jade sure dappled out! She actually looks good pregnant! Hope you get lots of good baby pictures when the time comes.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie