Monday, August 31, 2009

Cyber Flowers for Shirley

Shirley thanks for the great dinner. Here are some flowers for you since I didn't bring any real ones. We went to visit Shirley from Ride A Good Horse. They moved to Creston which is only about an hour and half from us and I swear we saw them more when they still lived in Alberta. At any rate the plan was to take her some hanging baskets to put a little color in her life. I had to make the choice of my dog or the baskets.......... well no brainer of course Sage went, so instead here are some shots of the CGC baskets and what they look like today.These are some of the ones on the wall I can't get them all in one shot.That's it .......does it give you some ideas for next year.... oh no I need to add one more. You will recgonize this Shirley.
OK that's it for real. Later.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, they all look great!That wall is really cool. I love the big rock, it makes a heck of a planter! And (ahem) that last planter looks pretty good too!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Gave me some good ideas for plantings. Good job.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie